Friday 4 September 2009

Poll results.

Public voted..(well a couple of you anyway :P)and we shall bow to democracy ..hehe.



More photos please! 2 (66%)

More cycling posts 0 (0%)

More homeschool posts 0 (0%)

More health posts 1 (33%)

More Environmental posts 1 (33%)

Nothing its perfect ;) 1 (33%)

More photos will be a priority now, I know when I look at a blog I like to see an example or at least relevant picture so I'll be sure to be more diligent in that area.

..And who said it's perfect?? Do I have to be soopah nice to them from now on? ;)

Have a nice day x

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I didn't get a chance to vote as I just got back from a conference in Nashville...

    But I'll vote for more picture too! And mabye about cycling too :)

    Oh, and Andrea told me about that little fiasco you've had with some guy about letting kids run wild or something!? All I can say is that I'm glad I wasn't around or I may have just lost it! I can't stand macho internet people with the 'my way is the only way and the right way' attitude.

    Talk to you later and I hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete

Fight Against Crush Videos :(

Classic Black Logo