Friday 19 March 2010

Time to Power down for Power Off Weekend II

In five hours and 10 mins I will be turning off the electric for 48 hrs!!

Candles...Check.
Solar light....Check.
Baking like the wind....Check, check, check...

In actual fact I don't feel like I've made any great effort this time. Perhaps because I know what to expect this time. For a start its not snowy or dark by 3pm so this time it feels like it will be easy peasy! (Please don't point out I said that if something goes horribly wrong!!)

I've tided the house and garden, but that's more because I have friends coming for a Power Off lunch tomorrow.
I dug a fire pit to ***hopefully!!*** cook out for lunch.

The fact that it will still be daylight at 6 or 7pm makes the whole thing a lot more relaxed.

So anyway..signing out! Will be keeping a diary and taking pictures so look out for a new post some time on Monday 23rd!

Happy weekend folks! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fight Against Crush Videos :(

Classic Black Logo