Friday 15 March 2013

Wild garlic.....


.....is yummy......


.....and starting to push its way up......


...... through the woodland leaf litter.


There's some early Dandelion leaves too, but they where too close tot he path for me to bother picking.... erm... dog pee?


This shelter was made by some village kids YEARS ago! he boys used to call it the Bears house. At one time it had a chair, a heater (obviously not working :P) and even a TOILET!!  


The pups enjoy the wood walks, even if they do have to wait for me sometimes when I'm foraging. 


The castle at the far end of the woods.... up for sale if anyone has a spare 4 million?



Merle!



A fungi I found growing at the base of a tree.....


No idea what it is....


Will update when I find out :)

What did you guys do this morning? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fight Against Crush Videos :(

Classic Black Logo