Saturday 9 March 2013

Reasons I will never have a "nice" house....



Little blossom was on the receiving end of a young and enthusiastic Gatsby.
Now she LIKES boys and Fluffy legs is MASSIVE but when he wants chicken sexy time he's very gentle and all goes well.
This morning though, when I went to feed them, I found Gatsby jumping up and down on Blossom in a most cavalier manner and when he finally hopped off her she didn't move.
Blossom is usually a skitty hen, small and fast and hard to catch but she just stayed crouched on the ground as I went over and picked her up.
My first worry was that he might have hurt her back, maybe even broken it, so I took her into the house to have a proper look at her.
Luckily she seem's, so far anyway to be ok.
After a few minutes on the kitchen floor she started to straighten up and even pecked at a little food.
Even so, she's staying in the house till tomorrow so I can keep an eye on her. 
The main worry being that if he was very rough he could have broken an egg inside her, which, sadly, if he has we'll find out pretty quickly.         

                               

This is why I'm never going to have that show home kitchen.
Apart from the dogs and cat, its often been a chicken infirmary  hell, I've even had the little pony in here many years ago! 


                             

... Also, Tesco boxes FTW....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fight Against Crush Videos :(

Classic Black Logo