Saturday 27 November 2010

Here comes Santy Clause!!

I know the last few weeks have been a bit Vegan heavy.
Sometimes it just gets like that you know, so many things happen at the same time.

Sooooo...

For those that have grown weary of the multiple vegan posts its time to talk XMASCHRISTYULE!!!!

Yup.... Just 3 days before December 1st and then its a slippery downhill run to the big day itself! 
Scary stuff.

Who going to admit they have all their gifts sorted and are smugly sitting there laughing at all the wild eyed people panicking around December 20th?

Well not me.

I have a dilemma though... How can I share my green, ethical, money saving Xmas pressie ideas when some of the recipients read the blog!!! Gaaa!

Curse my family for being interested!
I wouldn't have this problem if I wrote an anonymous sex blog or something ;)

Anyway.... While I ponder what to do about this (ban them till December 26th??) Here's a video of Badger getting stuck in the snow!
For the full video go to YOUTUBE
If you like the video PLEASE come to youtube and RATE and COMMENT on the video.

I get kicks out of stuff like that.

Enjoy x


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fight Against Crush Videos :(

Classic Black Logo