Thursday 27 December 2012

Merry Xmas Blogger

So that's Xmas over for another year.
Was it a good one?
Sadly we've had Norovirus in the house for the last ten days, although thankfully Xmas day was drama free with only Middle child being a little sick in the morning. But lets face it, its not Xmas if you can't lay in bed all day watching movies and putting Lego together ;)

We still had a good time though and I was pleased as anything that lots of the gifts I gave this year were either made by friends or relatives or I managed to pick up second hand.

Sadly I didn't get round to taking pictures.

Here's a few from the day itself though :)


Our little tree, its over 30 years old and still going strong. Decorated in the main, as always, by  the knitted decorations my mother gave me a few years ago.  


Mince pies :)


Home made "posh" chocolates,.  



Mushroom and cashew pate.


Reaction shot to the big box of 2nd hand transformers and transformer DVD's. 


Redmills "Cheatin' turkey roast" was a big hit!


"Merry Bloody Xmas"

Anyway..... 2013.... I have high hopes.

The veggie garden had a major overhaul last year and will be ready to plant up properly this year. We have plans for the house and possibly even a business venture.
Watch this space... blogging will resume in earnest ;)   
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fight Against Crush Videos :(

Classic Black Logo